[Arabidopsis] The World Cup at the Annual Meeting

Joanna Friesner jdfriesner at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 8 15:38:17 EST 2006

To all those coming to the Annual Arabidopsis meeting this month in Madison-

FEAR NOT- you will be able to watch World Cup soccer while there!

According to the ESPN schedule, there are only two games being played during
the meeting. Both are on Friday June 30th with the first game at 10am and
the second game starting at 2pm. We are making arrangements for a TV to be
set up in a room near the sessions for your viewing pleasure.