[Arabidopsis] POSTDOCTORAL POSITION

Dinesh-Kumar savithramma.dinesh-kumar at yale.edu
Thu Jun 15 12:01:53 EST 2006

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION

Laboratory of Dinesh-Kumar
Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology (MCDB) Department
Yale University, New Haven, CT.

A postdoctoral position is available immediately to study molecular
mechanisms of plant-pathogen interactions under an NIH funded
project. We are looking for highly motivated candidates with strong
backgrounds in biochemistry, cell biology and molecular biology. A
strong publication record in international journals is required.

Please send your resume, list of publications and three reference
letters to savithramma.dinesh-kumar at yale.edu

Information about our laboratory including publications can be found
at http://plantfunctionalgenomics.yale.edu. Additional information on
MCDB Department research activities can be found on the web site:
http://www.biology.yale.edu. Information about Yale University and
New Haven can be found on the web site: http://www.yale.edu.

--
Regular Mail			Express Mail