[Arabidopsis] Faculty Positions at Texas A&M

Thomas McKnight mcknight at mail.bio.tamu.edu
Mon Jun 19 16:08:58 EST 2006

Faculty Positions in Biology
Texas A&M University
The Department of Biology at Texas A&M University (TAMU) invites applications for multiple faculty positions at the ASSISTANT, ASSOCIATE, or FULL PROFESSOR level.

We are particularly interested in outstanding scientists who will enhance our existing programs in Circadian Clocks, Cell and Developmental Biology, Ecology and Evolution, Microbial Genetics, Genomics and Computational Biology, Plant Biology, and Neuroscience. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who will increase the exposure of our students to a diverse culture.

The successful candidates will be expected to maintain a vigorous, externally funded research program and to contribute to the teaching of undergraduate and graduate students. We offer a highly interactive research environment, a strong modern infrastructure, and a competitive startup package. More information about our department can be found at www.bio.tamu.edu. For full consideration, applicants should send a letter of intent, curriculum vitae, statement of research and teaching interests, and three letters of recommendation by September 15, 2006 to:

Biology Faculty Search Committee
Department of Biology
Texas A&M University
3258 TAMU
College Station, TX  77843-3258

If you have questions about this search, please direct e-mails to Dr. Bruce Riley, Chair of the Search Committee, at facultysearch at mail.bio.tamu.edu

Texas A&M University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a policy of being responsive to the needs of dual-career couples.

Thomas D. McKnight
Department of Biology
3258 TAMU
College Station, TX  77843