[Arabidopsis] Sequences of pAHC25 and pAHC17

Juan Pablo Allocati jallocati at donmario.com
Thu Jun 22 13:39:24 EST 2006

Dear Charles
I´m writing to you because i´m going to start maize Hi II transformation,
and would like to test some parameters using pAHC25 and pAHC17.
I was thinking if you know how to obtain the related vectors that has the
GFP protein marker gene or the antocyanin gene.

Could it be possible for you to send me some material for my to star my
work?

I´m starting it next Month , in Spain, Navarra University.

Today I´m still in Argentina, if it is possible for you to send me this
gift, i would really appreciate it. You could send ir to:

Juan Pablo Allocati
Aviador Ballod 512 C. Jardin - Palomar
CP 1684
Buenos Aires