[Arabidopsis] pGPTV-HPT sequence?

Dan Riggs riggs at utsc.utoronto.ca
Mon Jun 26 15:58:06 EST 2006

Dear All:

Some  years ago, I received the plasmid pGPTV-HPT from D. Becker in
Germany.  Recently we were doing some diagnostic digests to confirm
insertion structure and some fragments differed from that predicted from
the sequence.  I cannot remember where I got the sequence of the vector,
but it doesn't seem to be in GenBank, etc.  Can anyone share the
sequence (or URL)?  In the case that our sequence is correct, has anyone
experienced any oddities with the restriction map/sequence?

thanks,
Dan