[Arabidopsis] FW: Stadler Symposium Scholarshipsr

Stacey, Gary staceyg at missouri.edu
Thu Jun 29 15:16:06 EST 2006

Attn: Graduate Students

24th Stadler Genetics Symposium "Genomics of Disease" (program is
attached)

The Stadler Genetics Symposium has a limited number of $500
student/postdoc travel scholarships.  These are to be used to attend the
Next Stadler Genetic Symposium to be held on the University of Missouri,
Columbia campus October 2-4, 2006.  In order to qualify for funding we
will need the following:

1.  A short 2-page cv
2.  A copy of your poster abstract (maximum of one page), which will be
published in the proceedings book.
3.  A letter of recommendation from your major Professor

The deadline for submission for Scholarship funding is August 01, 2006.
Please email     pgus at missouri.edu   and provide the information above.

We look forward to reading your abstracts.

Perry Gustafson
Gary Stacey
Jerry Taylor

--