[Arabidopsis] Re: 35s expression durring germination in arabidopsis

John Runions jrunions at brookes.ac.uk
Wed Mar 8 12:15:42 EST 2006

Hi Troy, that's a very good question.  I know that it comes on from late torpedo stage of embryo development and works very well in later embryo stages useing GFP expression as a marker but I haven't tried to quantify expression levels during germination.  Can you let me know if you get any offline feedback on this.  Cheers, John.

Does any one know how well the cmv35s promoter in Arabidopsis expresses
during germination? For example after 6 hr, 12 hr , 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4
days, 5 days, 6 days, 7 days of light after cold treatment?

Troy Paddock
GTA
Department of Plant Cellular and Molecular Biology, The Ohio State
University