[Arabidopsis] mCherry RFP in plants

Zhi-Liang Zheng zhiliang.zheng at lehman.cuny.edu
Fri Mar 10 10:40:26 EST 2006

Hi,

I am wondering who has the experience of using the mCherry version of
Red Fluorescent Proteins in protein tagging in Arabidopsis. Our young
lab is planning to do a protein-protein colocalization study, but the
tech support staff in Zeiss told me that our confocal microscope system
works well only with green and red channels. If you would be wiling to
share your mCherry or any other Red fusion system with us, I will
greatly appreciate.

Zhi-Liang Zheng, PhD
Assistant Professor of Plant Cellular Signaling
Department of Biological Sciences
Lehman College, City University of New York
250 Bedford Park Blvd West
Bronx, NY 10468
Office: 718-960-6955
Fax: 718-960-8236