[Arabidopsis] post doctoral advert

Valerie Gaudin Valerie.Gaudin at versailles.inra.fr
Mon Mar 20 08:35:34 EST 2006

Dear colleague,

We wish to advert for a post doctoral position in
our group. Would it be possible to use your
website and mailing list for that purpose?
Here is the short description for the position as well as in attached file

Thanking you in advance for your help
Yours sincerely,

Valerie Gaudin

Position: POST-DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP
Arabidopsis nuclear architecture - INRA Versailles, France

A two-year post-doctoral position is immediately
available in our group « Chromatin dynamic and
gene regulation ». Our group belongs to the
Laboratoire de Biologie Cellulaire, Institut
Jean-Pierre Bourgin, INRA, Versailles, France.
The IJPB is an attractive and dynamic plant
research centre
(http://www-ijpb.versailles.inra.fr/) and the
group has developed connections with chromatin
community providing a favorable research
environment. All facilities for the project are
available on site.
The project involves studies of chromatin
organization and nuclear architecture during
differentiation process in the plant model
Arabidopsis thaliana.
Enthusiastic candidates, strongly interested by
structural and functional organization of cell
nucleus are invited to send a CV and a statement
of research interest and to arrange for two
recommendation letters to be sent separately by
mail coordinates to:

Valerie Gaudin
Institut Jean-Pierre Bourgin - Laboratoire de Biologie Cellulaire - INRA
Route de Saint-Cyr, 78026 Versailles Cedex France
Tel: + 33 (0) 1 30 83 35 22
Fax: + 33 (0) 1 30  83 30 99
Email: valerie.gaudin at versailles.inra.fr

Required expertise: cytology, FISH, confocal
microscopy, cell biology, ChIP, real time PCR
Additional expertise in microarray, modelisation
or  3D image analyses highly appreciated.

valerie.gaudin at versailles.inra.fr
http://www-ijpb.versailles.inra.fr