[Arabidopsis] Cytotrap two-hybrid system

Y-Q Jiang jiangyqcn at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 25 19:24:58 EST 2006

Dear colleagues,

I am going to find the proteins that interact with some TF. Considering the
drawback of traditional Y2H system(Clontech), I plan to use Stratagene
CytoTrap two-hybrid system.

I will appreciate if someone could share his/her
Arabidopsis cDNA library for that purpose or let me know available
sources of that library. I searched in www.arabidopsis.org, but did not find

Any experience and tips for construction of cDNA library, as well as the
usage of Stratagene CytoTrap two-hybrid system awill be
also welcomed.

Thanks in advance,

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
stationery, fonts and colors.
first two months FREE*.