[Arabidopsis] Cytotrap two-hybrid system

Y-Q Jiang jiangyqcn at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 25 19:24:58 EST 2006

Dear colleagues,

I am going to find the proteins that interact with some TF. Considering the
drawback of traditional Y2H system(Clontech), I plan to use Stratagene
CytoTrap two-hybrid system.

I will appreciate if someone could share his/her
Arabidopsis cDNA library for that purpose or let me know available
sources of that library. I searched in www.arabidopsis.org, but did not find
it.

Any experience and tips for construction of cDNA library, as well as the
usage of Stratagene CytoTrap two-hybrid system awill be
also welcomed.

Thanks in advance,

Jiang

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
stationery, fonts and colors.
first two months FREE*.