[Arabidopsis] seed filter

Arul Varma arulvar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 16:55:00 EST 2006

Hi Julia,

We normally use a tea-strainer, bought from a grocery store, which works
well and cheaper than the one you get from Sigma.

Another tip is, tea-strainers from Indian Grocery stores which has smaller
pore "mesh screen" and very effective in filtering the chaff and works
better than the others you get from ordinary stores which is of perforated
steel type and has larger pores.

Arul