[Arabidopsis] Transformable Arabidopsis suspension culture

Jan Geerinck via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jagee At psb.ugent.be)
Thu Nov 23 04:44:37 EST 2006

Hello,

I am looking for a transformable Arabidopsis suspension culture,
preferably Col-0 ecotype, which produces phenylpropanoids (lignin a.o.)
after elicitation.
If you think you can help me, please contact me.

Thanks in advance,
Jan Geerinck

Jan Geerinck
DEPARTMENT OF PLANT SYSTEMS BIOLOGY            Fax:32 (0)9 3313809
GHENT UNIVERSITY/VIB,    Technology Park 927, B-9052 Gent, Belgium
Vlaams Interuniversitair Instituut voor Biotechnologie         VIB
mailto:jagee At psb.ugent.be                  http://www.psb.ugent.be
Floater sufferer too? Share your story!!