[Arabidopsis] how to get promoter sequence of YFG from Arabidopsis genome

Jinxiang Wang via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jinxwang At scau.edu.cn)
Sun Nov 26 09:34:52 EST 2006

Dear All,

Based on the sequenced and annotated Arabidopsis genome, I think it is
possible to retrieve promoter sequence of gene from Arabidopsis genome
not for all at least for most of them through bioinformatic approaches
except for published papers. Unfortunately I have no idea on how to do
it. Actually I also searched some promoter-finding related softwares or
websites some ot which do not provide promoter sequence of my favourite
genes, so I still do not find ideal one presently. I am looking forward
to someone who share idea with me or provide useful informations. Thank
you in advance.

Jinxiang Wang Ph.D
College of Resources and Environment
Root Biology Center