[Arabidopsis] Help needed: Seed-specific promoter?

benjamin.odunlami via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by benjamin.odunlami from unn.ac.uk)
Mon Oct 16 10:17:54 EST 2006

I saw  your  mail on the web please see below:

Dear scientists:

    Does anyone konw of any Arabidopsis seed-specific promoters that
express in endosperm or other seed-tissue?   Any information will be
appreciated.

    Thank you.

                       Tony Tung
                       Purdue University

Do you know of any Arabidopsis seed-specific promoters now? Pls I need this
information.

Thanks

====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.