[Arabidopsis] Request of Yeast Strain for One hybrid system

江崎 文一 via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by bezaki from rib.okayama-u.ac.jp)
Mon Oct 23 03:52:11 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

Are there anyone who have a yeast strain, YM4271?
This strain has been widely used in Yeast One Hybrid System, but it is not
supplied from Clontech anymore.

As I had a trouble of contamination in this strain, I cannot use my strain
stock for my works.
I would be very happy, if you kindly supply me this strain, YM4271,

If you have any information for the yeast transformation using this strain,
please let me know about it.
I am waiting for a mail from you.
Thank you.

Bunichi EZAKI