[Arabidopsis] Request of Yeast Strain for One hybrid system

江崎 文一 via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by bezaki from rib.okayama-u.ac.jp)
Mon Oct 23 03:52:11 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

Are there anyone who have a yeast strain, YM4271?
This strain has been widely used in Yeast One Hybrid System, but it is not
supplied from Clontech anymore.

As I had a trouble of contamination in this strain, I cannot use my strain
stock for my works.
I would be very happy, if you kindly supply me this strain, YM4271,
urgently.

If you have any information for the yeast transformation using this strain,
please let me know about it.
I am waiting for a mail from you.
Thank you.

Bunichi EZAKI