[Arabidopsis] Postdoctoral Research Associate Position Available

Z. He via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by zhe from sfsu.edu)
Fri Oct 27 15:47:57 EST 2006

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION

A postdoctoral position is available at the Department of Biology,
San Francisco State University, in the laboratory of Zheng-Hui He.
The position is available in January 2007 to study molecular
mechanisms of cell signaling mediated by the cell wall associate
kinases under an NIH funded project. We are looking for highly
motivated candidates with strong backgrounds in biochemistry, cell
biology and genetics. A strong publication record in international
journals and experience in protein expression, purification and
genetic mapping are desirable  .

Please send your resume, list of publications and three reference
letters to zhe from sfsu.edu

For additional information on the nature of our research please visit
our website: http://userwww.sfsu.edu/~zhe/

--
Zheng-Hui He, Ph.D.
Department of Biology