[Arabidopsis] Seed sterilization

Forester, Natasha Natasha.Forester at agresearch.co.nz
Wed Sep 6 20:56:41 EST 2006

Hello Franco,
I hope this email finds you.  I am intrigued by your use of the
microwave to sterilise seed.  However, I have not found any other
references to it.  Do you still recommend it?  Are there anymore new
facts.  I would like to have a go.  I would be grateful if you would
update me.
Warm regards
Tash

sender immediately.