[Arabidopsis] 2 for 1

Joseph R. Ecker ecker at salk.edu
Mon Sep 18 11:43:52 EST 2006

Dear Colleagues,

As you all know, the community of Arabidopsis researchers is among
the most frugal group of biological scientists. The number of high
impact publications/ grant dollar is unprecedented among  model
organism communities. Therefore, I thought it would be useful to
bring your attention to a newly announced 2-fer deal that you might
otherwise not be aware of.

http://www.affymetrix.com/userForum/news/newProducts/burt.uf

We designed this new Arabidopsis tiling array along with folks at
Affymetrix (see Zhang et al. 2006)- however,  we have no affiliation
(financial or otherwise) with Affymetrix other than to use their
products to advance Arabidopsis  research.   All questions about this
offer should be directed to Affymetrix -  not me!

Joe

Joseph R. Ecker
Professor,  The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
Plant Biology/Genomic Analysis  Laboratories
10010 North Torrey Pines Road
La  Jolla, CA 92037
Phone (858) 453-4100 x1752
FAX (858) 558-6379