[Arabidopsis] Duke Univ Faculty Positions

Tai-ping Sun tps at duke.edu
Mon Sep 25 10:21:30 EST 2006

The Department of Biology at Duke University is seeking outstanding
candidates for two open rank tenure track positions to begin
September 2007. Candidates at the Assistant Professor level are
especially encouraged to apply. We are interested in applicants who
investigate the molecular basis of cellular function. We are
particularly interested in candidates who use systems, biochemical,
genetic, or other molecular approaches to solve complex mechanistic
problems. The successful candidates are expected to develop a strong
independent research program and be fully committed to the graduate
and undergraduate education mission of the University. Applicants
should submit a curriculum vitae, a summary of current and proposed
research, and a statement of teaching interests to: Molecular
Mechanisms Search, Biology Department, Duke University, Box 90338,
Durham, NC 27708-0338. In addition, junior candidates should arrange
for three letters of recommendation to be sent to that address;
senior candidates should give the names of three potential referees.
Applications may also be submitted online at
https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/Duke/Biology/AP. Applications
received by October 15 will be guaranteed consideration.  Duke
University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.

Tai-ping Sun
Professor
Department of Biology
LSRC B327, Box 91000