[Arabidopsis] Anybody had experience using HA antibody for immunofluorescence (IF) in Arabidopsis.

Morgan Xu via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by xu.161 from osu.edu)
Tue Apr 10 09:39:39 EST 2007

   Dear all,

   I am wondering whether anybody ever worked with any HA antibody for
   immunofluorescence (IF) in Arabidopsis. If you happen to have
   experience, would you mind sharing the information of the antibody and
   sharing what you think about the antibody? I am trying to tag a
   protein with a single-copy HA tag and immunolocalize it. Before I
   start, I am trying to find whether any HA antibody works in plant for
   IF. I only can find references on FLAG- or Myc-tag used for IF
   in arabidopsis. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

   Best regards,

   Morgan