[Arabidopsis] M.S. Positions available at The University of Central Arkansas

J.D. Swanson via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jswanson from uca.edu)
Mon Apr 23 13:58:55 EST 2007

Hi all,  We currently have positions available at UCA for the upcoming
Fall semester.  If you, or you know of any students are looking to
pursue a M.S. degree please drop me, or have them drop me, a line.

Thanks

JD

Applications are being accepted for a M.S. position (two year) with a
stipend in the form of a teaching assistantship.  You will be required
to have a B.S. in biology and have sat the GRE exam for successful
admission to the program.  Plant molecular biology experience is a plus.
 The successful applicant will work in a new faculty member’s lab at the
University of Central Arkansas that is involved with aspects of prickle
and flower developmental biology.  Projects will involve studies at the
genomic, cellular and whole plant levels.  For further information
please send a CV and brief cover letter to Dr. JD Swanson at
jswanson from uca.edu, 501-450-5472.  UCA is located in Conway AR, at the
base of the Ozark Mountains, 30 mins from Little Rock.  The Biology
department currently has 33 full-time faculty, approximately 550
undergraduate majors and a growing Master's program which currently
enrolls 29 graduate students. Please visit www.uca.edu/biology/ for more
details regarding the Department, Conway, and the Arkansas area.

JD Swanson, Ph.D.
Asst. Professor of Biology
University of Central Arkansas
201 Donaghey Ave