[Arabidopsis] A PhD position available

Hugo Zheng via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by hugo.zheng from mcgill.ca)
Tue Aug 7 15:14:32 EST 2007

The Zheng lab in the Department of Biology, McGill University, Canada is
seeking for a PhD student to study the function and molecular mechanism of
small Rab GTPase signalling pathways in intracellular membrane trafficking
and cell and tissue morphogenesis in plants. We are using a combined
approach of genetics, genomics, in vivo imaging and molecular biology in the
model plant species arabidopsis to investigate those important and
interested issues.

Students with or expected to obtain BSc/MSc degree are encouraged to
applying by sending me(hugo.zhengATmcgill.ca) a cover letter, CV,
transcripts, names of two referees. Students who have graduated from a
non-English language university are also required to provide a TOEFL or
IELTS score. Previous training in molecular biology, microscopy, GFP-based
in vivo imaging, genetics in Arabidopsis is considered a merit.

Hugo Zheng
Department of Biology, McGill Univ.
1205 Dr. Penfield Avenue
Montreal, QC, H3A 1B1, Canada