[Arabidopsis] visualizing pathways from list of AtXg numbers

Dave Horvath via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by HorvathDP from gmail.com)
Wed Aug 8 21:09:56 EST 2007

I have a list of about 500 differentially expressed genes that I have
mapped to corresponding arabidopsis genes. Is there an intuitive web-
based tool available for me to plug this list of genes into and have a
set of metabolic patways that are represented (preferably one that
will display the genes I input in these pathways)?