[Arabidopsis] visualizing pathways from list of AtXg numbers

Nicolas Tsesmetzis via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by nicolas.tsesmetzis from bbsrc.ac.uk)
Mon Aug 13 04:02:37 EST 2007

Apologies to all for the misspelt web address. Here is the correct
one:  http://www.arabidopsisreactome.org/
Thanks to those of you for letting me know.
Regards,
Nicolas