[Arabidopsis] Unit Leader at RIKEN Plant Science Center, Yokohama Institute

Yuji Kamiya via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by ykamiya from postman.riken.jp)
Thu Aug 16 21:28:25 EST 2007

Dear Plant Science Researchers

We are looking for a Unit Leader at RIKEN Plant Science Center,
Yokohama Institute

RIKEN Plant Science Center engages in research and development to
improve plant productivity for sustainable agriculture. The area of
focus covers growth regulation, resistance to environmental stresses
and pathogens, and metabolic regulation. We employ advanced genomic
technologies to investigate functions of genes, proteins and
metabolites in plants and elucidate their regulatory mechanisms. We
recently developed a state of art facilities on metabolomics,
transcriptomics, proteomics and functional genomics. Our target
plants include not only Arabidopsis but also crops and trees. RIKEN
promotes international scientific environment and foreign scientists
are well supported.

[Open position]
A Unit Leader in Gene Discovery Research Group, Plant Immunity
Research Group or Growth Regulation Research Group

Application deadline: 30 September 2007

For application of this position, please visit following web-site for
more details.
http://www.riken.jp/engn/r-world/info/recruit/070930_k.html

Group Director of Gene Discovery Research Group: Dr. Kazuo Shinozaki
Group Director of Plant Immunity Research Group: Dr. Ken Shirasu
Group Director of Growth Regulation Research Group: Dr. Yuji Kamiya
For more information, see PSC homepage at
http://www.psc.riken.go.jp/eng/group/index.html

Dr. Yuji Kamiya
Director of Growth Regulation Research Group
Plant Science Center, RIKEN
Suehirocho 1-7-22, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama, Japan
230-0045
Tel +81-45-503-9661
Fax +81-45-503-9662
E-mail: ykamiya from postman.riken.jp