[Arabidopsis] Arabidopsis plants with root microtubules labeled with non-GFP tags

Morgan Xu via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by xu.161 from osu.edu)
Sat Aug 18 14:49:48 EST 2007

Dear all,

I am looking for any Arabidopsis plants with root microtubules labled with any non-GFP tags. I am planning to do live imaging tracking mitotic cells in Arabidopsis roots. I ONLY have plants with microtubules labled with GFP tagged proteins which won't be compatible with the GFP tagged my-own-protein. The attempt to generate mCherry-my-own-protein fusion has NOT given me lines with hugely satisfied fluoresence level.

If anyone has any information about this or you are willing to share with me what you might have, I will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks a lot!

Morgan