[Arabidopsis] Nuleus pollen specific fluorescent marker line

Alan Marchant via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Alan.Marchant from genfys.slu.se)
Tue Aug 21 08:32:50 EST 2007

Hi
I am looking for a fluorescent nuclear marker which is specific for
pollen in Arabidopsis in order to track the distribution and transfer of
nuclei. A Lat52::histone-GFP line would be great but anything that gives
the required specificity would be fine. If anyone has a suitable line
for which they could provide a few seed I would be very grateful.
Thanks, Alan Marchant (alan.marchant from genfys.slu.se)

Dept. Forest Genetics and Plant Physiology
SLU 901 - 83
Umea
Sweden
http://www.upsc.nu/default.asp?pageid=2086