[Arabidopsis] control aphid in growth chamber

y Chiang via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jiangyqcn from hotmail.com)
Fri Dec 28 20:35:13 EST 2007

hi, At resarchers,

I found some aphids on my plants in the growth chamber. These plants are for fungal disease study and so I want to know which pesticide should be used to kill the aphids while does not have negative effect on fungal invasion? I have End-all and Orthene in hand, but do not know if it is safe to use either of them.
I know the best way to control the aphids is to sterilize the growth chamber using bleach or pesticide before planting new plants.

Thanks for your input.

Chiang