[Arabidopsis] control aphid in growth chamber

y Chiang via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jiangyqcn from hotmail.com)
Fri Dec 28 20:35:13 EST 2007

hi, At resarchers,
I found some aphids on my plants in the growth chamber. These plants are for fungal disease study and so I want to know which pesticide should be used to kill the aphids while does not have negative effect on fungal invasion? I have End-all and Orthene in hand, but do not know if it is safe to use either of them.
I know the best way to control the aphids is to sterilize the growth chamber using bleach or pesticide before planting new plants.
Thanks for your input.
Use fowl language with Chicktionary. Click here to start playing!