[Arabidopsis] Annual Meeting Updates
(by jdfriesner from stanford.edu)
Wed Feb 21 19:12:23 EST 2007
*International Conference on Arabidopsis Research: Beijing, China
*June 20-23, 2007
*Official website: www.arabidopsis2007.com
(1) Research Abstracts MUST be submitted by the March 20 early registration
date to be considered for oral presentation in either a concurrent symposium
or a workshop. Abstracts can be edited online until the May 10 final
registration deadline. Please submit your abstract by March 20th.
(2) The special conference room rates at the Jiuhua Spa Resort (conference
site) are available to all conference attendees for days before and after
the conference. This will allow flexible dates for arrival and departure,
(3) Reduced-fee registration deadline: March 20, 2007.
(4) All attendees must possess both a valid passport AND Chinese visa to
enter China. Please apply for your visa early.
(5) Late registration deadline and hotel reservation deadline: May 10, 2007.
(6) Alternate website for conference information (includes funding
information for U.S. and North American researchers):
More information about the Arab-gen