[Arabidopsis] Faculty position - Tel Aviv University

Plant Sciences Dept. via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by PlantS At tauex.tau.ac.il)
Thu Jan 4 02:20:40 EST 2007

Faculty Position - Plant Sciences
The Department of Plant Biology at The Tel Aviv University invites
applications for a tenure-track position, starting October 2008, in the
general area of plant biology. We are interested in applicants who apply
modern technologies to investigate fundamental problems in plant
genetics, physiology, biochemistry, cell and developmental biology, or
ecology.  Applicants employing bioinformatic or systems biology
approaches are also encouraged to apply. We will consider applications
at the tenure-track level. In outstanding cases, an appointment of
senior faculty will be considered. We seek an outstanding investigator
who will build an active research program and who will teach effectively
at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Applications should be received by March 31, 2007. Applicants should
send their curriculum vitae, statement of research and teaching
interests, representative publications, as well as arrange for three
letters of recommendation to be sent to:
Prof. Daniel Chamovitz, Chair
ATTN: Ms. Sharon Feldman
Department of Plant Sciences
Britannia 04
Tel Aviv University
Tel Aviv 69978
Israel

Or by email to: plants At tauex.tau.ac.il
Home page: http://www.tau.ac.il/lifesci/departments/plant_s/about.html