[Arabidopsis] Soil molds (2)?

Nenad Malenica via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by malenica At biol.pmf.hr)
Fri Jan 5 02:51:29 EST 2007

Dear all,

Thanks a lot for responding to my inquiry. I believe some of the
suggested approaches might help me to solve the mold problem. There have
been some questions which I will shortly address here:

I do not know whether the white peat was sterilized before added to the
mix (I just described the composition of the commercial mix I use:
Stender B400), I autoclaved it before potting. Perlite was added
afterwards. I will go ahead now with the unautoclaved substrate,
although I remember trying it once with the same problems.

The air-conditioning I haven’t inspected so far, but I will.

I irrigate my plants underneath.

Nenad Malenica