[Arabidopsis] Re: AtCBF2 salk line mutant

Dir2005 Yang via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by guangjiji At yahoo.com)
Fri Jan 5 06:25:16 EST 2007

This often happened to what we called them "Scientists": they do not answer your questions related to their "publications", they do not reply when you ask for some materials from their "publications"...
  I tried almost four months to get one short answer from one "Scientist" for their trangenic lines...... Forget it, and just believe what you did...