[Arabidopsis] Isolation of plastid protein

Yu Xiaomin via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by xiaomin At iastate.edu)
Fri Jan 19 14:05:20 EST 2007

Dear all,
  I am trying to isolate plastid proteins instead of total proteins from
Arabidopsis but I do not have any clues. My thought is to identify the
subcellular location of the expressed proteins. If you have any idea or
protocols, please send it to me.
  Thank you very much in advance for your helpful reply.

Xiaomin Yu