[Arabidopsis] exon trap lines

"Schäffner, Anton, Dr." via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by schaeffner At gsf.de)
Sat Jan 20 04:53:09 EST 2007

Dear all,

I was wondering which primer targeting the Ds-insertion should be used to amplify and verify the insertion in exon trap lines listed as GT_5_xxxxx, e.g. at signal.salk.edu. The lines are part of a collection of exon trap lines generated by an European consortium, but they also may disrupt the target genes.

We got a few lines from the stock center, but a primer that we used for other Ds-insertions did not work.

Thanks for any advice,

Tony Schaeffner
GSF Research Center
Munich, Germany