[Arabidopsis] met-1 and drm1drm2cmt3 mutants

Felipe Aceituno via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by criptoendolito At gmail.com)
Wed Jan 24 07:58:05 EST 2007

Dear all
As part of my research project I'm working on DNA methylation in plants. To
this aim, we are working the *met1-3, met1-4 and* the *drm1drm2cmt3* mutants
in different DNA methyltransferases. Nevertheless, we have had problems to
grow it. None out of 20 seeds have germinated after two weeks.
We seeded them in Agar/MS medium with 30 mM sucrose, at 23ºC and 16/8
photoperiod. The plants haven't grown at all. Anyone have some idea
about the conditions for growing these mutant plants?
Thank you very much in advance

--
Felipe Flores Aceituno
Research Assistant