[Arabidopsis] different promoter in gateway

Nemo Peeters via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by peeters At toulouse.inra.fr)
Wed Jan 24 11:31:15 EST 2007

Dear Arabidopsis community,
I am looking for a set of promoters in gateway plasmids which would
allow me to express my favorite gene in the organs/cell types of my
choice (I am particularly interested in root cells expression, but not only)
If anyone has or knows about such a resource, please let me know.
Thanks a lot,
Nemo

--
Dr Nemo Peeters

Laboratoire des Interactions Plantes Micro-organismes LIPM

UMR CNRS-INRA 2594/441
BP 52627 31326 CASTANET TOLOSAN CEDEX, France
+33561285416
http://capoul.toulouse.inra.fr/centre/lipm/index.htm