[Arabidopsis] 19th Int Plant Growth Substances Meeting

Gladys Cassab via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by gladys At ibt.unam.mx)
Thu Jan 25 12:46:52 EST 2007

Dear Collegues:

We are pleased to announce the 19th IPGSA Meeting, which will begin on
Saturday evening, July 15, 2007 and end at evening on Wednesday 25 July,
2007. The meeting will take place in the NH Hotel in beautiful Puerto
Vallarta on Mexico’s Pacific coast. The aim of this meeting is to review
progress in plant hormone biology in experimental and crop plants.
The format of this meeting will include four plenary sessions, 18
Minisymposia and Workshops and two poster sessions. Each Minisymposia
will include two invited speakers selected from submitted abstracts. For
this reason, abstracts from accomplished junior and senior investigators
are warmly invited. The abstracts should focus on new and unpublished
data. The organizers will select abstracts for oral or poster presentations.
The status (talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on our web site
(below) as soon as decisions have been made.

Abstracts must be submitted electronically for consideration in
Minisymposia by February 28, 2007.
Please note that we will only process registration and/or abstract
submission upon payment of the required fare.
Registration will begin on January 20, 2007 and Abstract submission will
begin on February 1, 2007. See website for rates, categories, deadlines...

We look forward to seeing you at beautiful Puerto Vallarta on Mexico’s
Pacific coast.

Organized by:
Joe Kieber, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Gladys Cassab, National Autonomous University of Mexico