Sorry to bother you. I can not pull down the specific basic proteins, when
using immunoprecipitation for Arabidopsis. The method I used is below:
Firstly, I used high/low salt solution to lyse the nuclei from the leaf
tissue, then do the dialysis to get rid of the excessive salt. Finally, I
incubated this extracts with the complex: G-protein+specific basic protein
antibody. However, the western-blot results showed that the antibody can not
pull down its own specific basic protein. It means no positive signal appears.
the antibody is fine. I don't know what things happen to result in this. If
you have some suggestion or advice, please feel free to contact with me.
Thanks a lot!