[Arabidopsis] mutant lines request

Analia Alet via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by analia_alet from intech.gov.ar)
Thu Jul 26 16:28:49 EST 2007

Hello
My name is Analía, I'm doing my PhD in polyamines and a/biotic stress and I
actually need some mutant lines for my research. I was wondering if someone
knows if there exist any Arabidopsis thaliana mutants in ATAO (it is a Cu-
amine oxidase). Specially I was looking for a mutant with null or reduced ATAO
activity. I have seen severals lines in TAIR but none with known phenotype. I
would be very gratefull for your help.
Thank you very much in advance,

Lic. Analía I. Alet
Unidad de Biotecnología 1