[Arabidopsis] Summary Gateway RNAi survey

mehmet karaaslan via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by mk385 from cornell.edu)
Sun Jun 3 18:34:49 EST 2007

Dear Ricky Boernke,

My name is Mehmet Karaaslan, Ph.D student,
I was searching internet regarding pHellsgate - Gateway RNAi vectors and read your post about the Gateway system and RNAi. As far as I understand you have concerns about pHellsgate - Gateway systems in terms of their silencing efficiency,
Would you suggest to use this vector system for the functional genomics applications or you have already justified that this system not giving satisfactory results,

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Mehmet