[Arabidopsis] Re: pCAMBIA1300

AllanD via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by allan.debono from gmail.com)
Mon Jun 4 16:01:37 EST 2007

The MCS in pCambia1300 is from puc18.  I'm quite sure Cambia also
links to genbank so you can download the sequence with all annotations
in addition to the general map cartoons available in .PDF format.

Good luck.