[Arabidopsis] Methods for lipid analysis

=?gb2312?q?=CF=F2=BF=A1=20=C0=EE?= via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by daysunny1978 from yahoo.com.cn)
Wed Jun 27 09:58:24 EST 2007

Hi£¬
  I need to run some lipid analysis of rice. In addition to quantifying total phospholipids and different fatty acids, I also need to isolate different phospholipids, such as PG, PC and PE, and analyze their respective fatty acid composition. I don¡¯t have the protocols for these experiments, and I need your helps.
  Could anyone send me the protocols?

  Thanks.
  Xiangjun