[Arabidopsis] GUS and Hygromycin resistance gene primers

Michael Sullivan via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by mlsulliv from wisc.edu)
Wed Mar 21 13:34:21 EST 2007

The following url from CAMBIA's web site has maps and links to
Genbank sequence files of all the pCAMBIA vectors. This should allow
you to design primers based on the sequence of GUS and HPT genes
present in pCAMBIA1301.

http://www.cambia.org/daisy/cambia/materials/vectors/
585.html#dsy585_table

Mike