[Arabidopsis] Arabidopsis HA and Strep II tagged protein purification

Wu Wen via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by wenwu8899 from yahoo.com)
Wed May 9 18:33:59 EST 2007

Dear all,

  I have Arabidopsis plants transformed with a protein coding sequence linked to HA and Strep II tags, in T1 generation plants, the phenotype was completely rescued, now I have T2 generation plants.

  I want to purify the protein complex from F2 plants for Mass Spectrometry assays, would you please send me some protocols?
  How much plant material should I use?

  Thanks!
  Wen