[Arabidopsis] GFP-protein localization in Arabidopsis

xinyou gao via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by gaoxinyou3 from yahoo.com)
Tue May 15 11:34:27 EST 2007

Dear all,
  I am new in using GFP-protein localization. Please help!

  I have some T2 seeds and seedlings of Arabidopsis transformed with GFP-tagged protein
  May I use T2 seeds and seedlings for Confocal laser scanning microscopy?
  Do I have to use T2 seeds and T2 seedlings?
  Can I use T1 seeds and seedlings?
  Will the T3 seeds and seedlings be better?
  Why?
  Thanks!
  Gao