[Arabidopsis] urban (and rural) A. thaliana populations?

Carrie Norin via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by cnorin from eden.rutgers.edu)
Wed May 16 16:37:49 EST 2007

Hello Arabidopsis Group,

My name is Carrie and I'm a grad student at Rutgers University looking
into the role of phenotypic plasticity in urban restoration.  I am
currently looking for Arabidopsis seeds collected by researchers from
predominantly urban areas.  I'm assuming not everyone gets their seed
stocks from the clearinghouses?  Perhaps someone out there can email me
some information on how to obtain these urban (and rural) seeds.

Thank you!
--
Carolyn Norin
Graduate Program in Ecology & Evolution