[Arabidopsis] GFP-tagged, HA-tagged, Strep II tagged Protein Complex Purification from Arabidopsis Plants

Wu Wen via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by wenwu8899 from yahoo.com)
Wed May 16 17:38:23 EST 2007

Dear all,
  I am going to do:
  GFP-tagged, HA-tagged, Strep II tagged Arabidopsis Protein Complex Purification, if you are doing similar work, or are going to do so, or have protocols for these work, would you please email me and help me?
  Thank you very much!
  Wen