[Arabidopsis] Postdoctoral position

umesh reddy via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by ureddy from wvstateu.edu)
Fri May 25 10:35:57 EST 2007

We are looking for a candidate that can apply quantitative genetic
and DNA marker tools to analyze mapping populations and figure out
Linkage Disequilibrium. Experience in genotyping using ABI 3130XL is
must. Use of Microarray platforms is desirable. Salary and benefits
will commensurate with experience. Please email me,if needed more
information about the position. Send a brief CV to padma from wvstateu.edu
or call me at 304-766-3258. The position will be in the laboratory of
Dr. Padma Nimmakayala, research scientist, Gus R. Douglass Land-Grant
Institute, West Virginia State University, Institute, WV-25064, USA.

Umesh K. Reddy
Associate Professor
Department of Biology
103 Hamblin Hall