[Arabidopsis] promoterless gateway vectors with the HA, Myc, or FLAG epitope

Hong Ren via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by hren from salk.edu)
Wed May 30 23:21:08 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

I am looking for gateway destination binary vectors that are promoterless
and have the HA, Myc, or FLAG epitope for tagging at the C-terminus of the
encoded protein. The selection marker gene for transgenic plants is NOT
driven by the 35S promoter. If you have these plant transformation vectors
and are willing to share, I appreciate your help.

Thank you very much,

Hong
--
Hong Ren