[Arabidopsis] Antibodies for RGA, GAI, and HSP 17.6

Carrie Norin via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by cnorin from eden.rutgers.edu)
Mon Nov 26 17:10:22 EST 2007

Hello,

I am a PhD student at Rutgers University looking at the role of adaptive
phenotypic plasticity in restoration.  I am curious if anyone has used
antibodies of RGA and GAI proteins (for measuring DELLA response) or Heat
Shock Protein 17.6 for Western blot analysis.  I would really appreciate
some assistance.  Please email me directly at cnorin from eden.rutgers.edu

Thank you!
Carrie Norin
--
Carolyn Norin